IQCar is a mobile app available in the App Store and Google Play, owned by IQ ONLINE SOLUTIONS SRL, a Romanian legal entity based in Bucharest, Bdul. Alexandru Ioan Cuza, no. 32A, et. 4, office no. 8, Sector 1, registered with the Trade Registry under no. J40 / 14909/2014, Fiscal Code 33929366 (“The Company” or “us”).
As our services are intended for adults, please ensure that you are 18 years old before becoming an account within the application and providing us with personal data about you.
- PERSONAL DATA
- Data that you provide to us
The company collects and processes the personal data you provide to us directly when you create or modify your account, when you request services on request, when you request assistance or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include: name, e-mail address, phone number, profile photo, car registration number, chassis series, audio content, or images loaded into your application that are required to access one of the Services and other information you choose to provide us with.
- Data we collect through your use of the services
When using our Services, we collect information about you in the following generic categories:
- Location information: If you allow IQCar to access location services through the permissions system used by your mobile operating system, we will be able to collect exact location data for your device when you make a request when the app is running on the main screen or in the background.
- Transaction Information: We collect the details of your use of our Services, including the type of service requested, the date and time at which the service was provided, the distance to which you are affiliated with a service provider partner and other details transaction;
- Information about use and preferences: We collect information about how you interact with our Services, expressed preferences and chosen settings. In some cases, we do this by using cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers.
- Device information: We can collect information about your mobile device, including, for example, your hardware model, operating system and version, mobile network information.
- Journal Information: When interacting with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information such as date and time of access, application options or viewed pages, application interruption, or other system activity;
- Important data about permissions associated with the platform
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have predefined types of device data that apps cannot access without your permission. These platforms have various permission systems that may require consent. The iOS platform will alert you the first time IQCar requests permission to access certain types of data and allows you to express or deny your consent. Android devices will tell you what permissions the IQCar application requires before you use the application for the first time, and your use of the application is your agreement. Sometimes these permissions require more explanation than platforms offer, and the permissions that we ask them to change over time.
- Data that we collect from other sources
It is also possible to receive information from other sources and combine them with information that we collect through our Services.
- If you choose to associate, create or log in to your IQCar account through a social network (for example, Facebook) or if you interact with a separate application or website using our API ( or whose API we use), we may receive information about you or your connections from that site or application.
- If you interact with our Services and in a different quality, such as a Partner, we can combine or associate that information with the information we have collected from you as your User.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data collected in the ways provided above can be processed for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain and improve Services, including, for example, to provide the products and services you require (and to transmit the associated information), develop new features, provide User and Partner assistance, authenticate users and to transmit product updates and administrative information messages related to the Services and application options;
- To customize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend various options, content, social connections, recommendations, and advertisements.
- To perform internal operations, including, for example, to ensure information security, to prevent fraud and abuse of Services, to resolve software malfunctions and operational problems, perform data analysis, test and research, monitor and analyze trends and usage;
To send you communications that we believe are of interest to you, including information about IQCar products, services, promotions, news and events, and other companies when you have subscribed to receive them;
- To run various promotional campaigns, contests, raffles or other promotions, to designate the winners and send the winning awards;
III. DESTINATION OF DATA
We may communicate the data obtained when collecting or communicating with you or having access to data, including as follows:
- Through our services
- The owner of the operating system who can process on its own behalf in order to ensure that the application is functioning in order to ensure security, data generated by your device or resulting from the installation or use of the application;
- The application app store owner, such as the unique identifier of the device, your account creation data;
- Partners, to enable them to provide the Services you request. For example, we pass on your distance to the Partner when making the request and the details of your car’s profile to facilitate communication of the problem you have; if you continue to communicate with the Partner and want to share more details, we also communicate your telephone number and email, which is used by the Partner to establish a schedule;
- Some third parties to provide you with a service that you have requested through a partnership or promotional offer from a third party or from us;
- The general public if you submit content to a public forum, for example blog comments, social networking posts, or other features of our Services that can be viewed by the general public;
- Some third parties, if you allow us to disclose information, for example other applications or websites that integrate with our API interface or with the Services or who own APIs or Services with which we are new;
- Other important information communication situations
- iQCar Subsidiaries and Affiliated Entities providing or processing data on our behalf or for data centralization and / or for logistics purposes;
- Suppliers, consultants, marketing partners and other service providers who need access to this information to provide certain services to us and on our behalf;
- The hosting provider of the database that may be in the EEA or non-EEA countries, in which case we will ensure the existence of appropriate transfer guarantees;
- In response to a request for information from a competent authority, if we believe that disclosure is lawful or imposed by law or by other regulations or legal processes;
- In connection with or during the negotiations aimed at a merger, a sale of the company’s assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing or acquisition of our company or a portion of it by another company;
- In an aggregated and / or anonymous format that, under reasonable circumstances, cannot be used to identify you.
- communication options on social platforms
Services can be integrated with communication options on social platforms and other associated tools that allow you to share your actions related to our Services on other applications, sites or platforms and vice versa. Your use of these options allows you to communicate your information to your friends or the general public, depending on your settings on the social media platform. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social services for more information about how they manage the information you provide or share through them.
- Analysis and advertising services provided by others
- Legal basis of the processing
- execution of Services
When you create an account and use the Services provided by IQCar, personal data about you, such as location data, contact data, video or audio content uploaded by you, are processed taking into account the need for us to provide the Services requested by you. Even if the use of the application is free to users, by accessing one of the Services we undertake to do all the necessary steps to provide them with you.
Certain data, such as those you voluntarily provide, such as images, uploaded audio, car chassis, will be processed under your consent, which may be withdrawn at any time, without withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of your processing before withdrawing.
- Our legitimate interest
Certain personal data, such as the device used, journal information, location data, will be collected to ensure application functionality, communications security, and to improve our services. In the event of a litigation, we will be able to process any data that we have collected from you during the use of the application and which is necessary to defend our rights.
- PERIOD OF PROCESSING
Your data is processed throughout the period when you have an active account and thereafter for the period necessary to defend our rights in the event of a litigation or for the period required by financial accounting provisions.
In the event that certain data that you provide to us are processed under your consent, the processing will take place until it is withdrawn.
- YOUR OPTIONS
- account information
You can correct your account information at any time by signing in to the account in your app. If you wish to cancel your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in some cases it is possible to keep certain information about you as required by law or by invoking a legitimate interest. For example, if we believe you have committed a fraud or violated the contract terms, we may try to resolve the situation before deleting your information.
- location information
We request permission for our application to collect exact location data from your device according to the permission system used by your mobile device’s operating system. If you initially allow information to be collected, you can later disable this option by changing the location settings of your mobile device. However, this will limit your ability to use certain features of our Services.
- promotional communications
You may choose not to receive from us communications for promotional purposes, following the instructions in these messages. If you choose not to receive them, we may still send you communications of another nature, for example regarding your account, the Services you have requested, or ongoing business relationships that are not qualified as communications for promotional purposes.
IV. YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right to request the Company access to, and rectification of, personal data; the right of access implies your right to obtain a confirmation from the Company that it processes personal data that belongs to you, as well as information on: the purpose of the processing, the data categories processed, the recipients, the data storage period, the existence the right to request the Company to rectify or erase the data, restrict the processing or the right to object, the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, if there is an automated decision-making process, or only decisions are taken as a result of automatic processing personal data, if the data are transferred to third countries and what guarantees have been implemented by the Company to ensure the security of the transferred data;
- requesting the deletion of your personal data, opposed to processing, withdrawal of your consent, when the processing was based on that consent, with the notice that the withdrawal of the consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing under this consent, prior to its withdrawal.
Please note that in so far as you will object to the processing or you will request the restriction of the processing or deletion of your personal data, this may lead to the Company being unable to provide the Services for you. Furthermore, in some situations, we may not be able to meet your requests if processing is required to protect our rights.
- request restrict processing until data rectification or, to the extent that you oppose the processing, until the time you resolve the request; we reiterate that when personal data is processed to provide us with the Services, the restriction of processing may make it impossible for us to provide the Services.
- to address with a complaint to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing, headquartered in G-ral. Gheorghe Magheru 28-30, sector 1, postal code 010336, Bucharest, Romania; email@example.com; Telephone: +40.318.059.211/+40.318.059.212;Fax:+40.318.059.602; http://www.dataprotection.ro/?page=contact.
- You also have the right to data portability, that is, the right to receive your personal data and that you have provided to us and which we have processed by automatic means in a structured format that is currently used and which can be read automatically.
VIII. MODIFICATIONS OF POLICY
We may periodically change this policy. If we make significant changes to the way we treat your personal or policy information, we will inform you through the Services or other means, for example by email. The continued use of the Services after that announcement constitutes your acceptance of the modifications. We encourage you to periodically review this policy to see the latest information on our privacy practices.
In order to meet the requirements of General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”), we have attempted to implement all the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure Data Security, which, when your Data reaches us, to benefit from the appropriate level of security against unauthorized destruction, loss, modification, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access, whether incidental or unlawful.
Our staff is trained in how we handle your data, our customers and our suppliers assume, in turn, confidentiality obligations, and our IT systems are so protected as to prevent as far as technology permits at the moment, security incidents.
We remind you that when our application sends you to other applications or web sites, we are not responsible for Security measures and for how their owners process your Data. That’s why we recommend that you always get familiar with their data protection policies.